Imagine mySalesAgent as your personal App Wishlist, App Shopping list or Collection. You can search for iPhone, iPod, iPad and Mac apps and add them to your watchlist. If one of your desired apps reaches the price for which you would like to buy this app, mySalesAgent will inform you with a message center notification and on request by email, about the reduced price.
Everything is done in 2-3 simple steps:
- Search for an App
- (Enter a Note or Comment about the found App)
- Enter your desired price and save
You can select any iTunes Store Store worldwide and monitor the price of any iOS and OS X App in your current region.
You can remove the Dock Icon and show mySalesAgent only in the System Menu.
Sharing your personal Apps List with your friends is very easy. mySalesAgent has an Import/Export Screen which makes sharing single, multiple or all Apps on your Wishlist fast and simple. mySalesAgent will export to and import from a CSV File which you can distribute via E-Mail, iMessage and so forth.
On OS X 10.8 and higher, you can share a Link to each App on Twitter, Facebook and many other Sites by using the OS X Sharing Sheet.
The program is free of any advertisement and will not use in app purchases. The program takes you, as soon as you want to look at an app in the App Store for an app, directly into the App Store.
I hope you enjoy using mySalesAgent and that you can save a bit of money while shopping in the App Store.
There are many Housekeeping Book Apps available in the App Store. This Housekeeping Book offers all really necessary functions of a Housekeeping Book in an easy to use Interface. This makes managing your transactions as simple and time efficient as possible. Stop wasting time with functions you don't need to keep up with your personal finances.
You can Import and Export your Transactions to any Application which supports the CSV File Format, like Numbers and Excel for example. For the import, you can choose the encoding and delimiter, because of this the Housekeeping Book even supports the import from other Operating Systems!
- Userinterface reduced to the absolute necessary functions
- All your transactions on one screen
- Templates for reoccurring transactions
- No time consuming Dialogs
- Reports as PDF and on Paper from your Printer
- CSV Im- and Export
- Graphical statistics
- No registration
- No In-App-Purchase - NEVER!
ONGOING DEVELOPMENT AND UPDATES
Housekeeping Book will be constantly improved
A fast, uncomplicated and friendly support is our promise.
ReText is a Search & Replace Text Editor which allows you to use as many Search & Replace operations automated and run them in any order.
ReText offers not only simple Search & Replace methods, it also offers Search & Replace by using Regular Expressions for unlimited flexibility.
In addition to manually entering Text, an automated acquisition and processing of Text from the Clipboard is possible.
Properties of ReText:
- Easiest operation
- Unlimited amount of ReTexter Groups
- Unlimited amount of ReTexters in each Group
- Automatic acquisition and processing of the Clipboard
- Templates Testtext
- Simple Search & Replace
- Search and replace using Regular Expressions
- Templates for frequently used Regular Expressions
- Loading and saving of Text Files
- Copying and Moving of ReTexters between ReTexter Groups
- Detailed guidance in Help Book format
Create easily barcodes and QR codes. With Barcode Designer you can create codes of the following format: UPCA, UPCE, EAN, Code39, PDF417, DataMatrix, QR Code and many more...
Simply choose the desired code format, enter your code or text and export it in a scaleable format (SVG or EPS) or as a PNG with up to 5000x5000 Pixel for further use in graphics programs.
Complete List of supported codes:
- Australia Post Standard Customer
- Australia Post Redirection
- Australia Post Reply Paid
- Australia Post Routing
- Aztec Runes
- Aztec Code
- Code 2 of 5 IATA
- Code 2 of 5 Industrial
- Interleaved 2 of 5
- Code 2 of 5 Data Logic
- Standard Code 2 of 5
- Channel Code
- Code 11
- Code 128 (automatic subset switching)
- Code 128 (Subset B)
- Code 16K
- Code 32
- Code 3 of 9 (Code 39)
- Code 49
- Code 93
- Code One
- DAFT Code
- Data Matrix
- Deutsche Post Identcode
- Deutsche Post Leitcode
- Extended Code 3 of 9 (Code 39+)
- Grid Matrix
- HIBC Code 128
- HIBC Code 39
- HIBC Aztec Code
- HIBC Data Matrix
- HIBC MicroPDF417
- HIBC PDF417
- HIBC QR Code
- ISBN (EAN-13 with verification stage)
- Japanese Post
- Dutch Post KIX Code
- Korea Post
- Micro QR Code
- MSI Plessey
- PDF417 Truncated
- Pharmacode One-Track
- Pharmacode Two-Track
- Plessey Code
- QR Code
- Royal Mail 4 State (RM4SCC)
- GS1 DataBar-14
- GS1 DataBar-14 Stacked
- GS1 DataBar-14 Stacked Omnidirectional
- GS1 DataBar Limited
- Telepen Alpha
- Telepen Numeric
- UPC A
- UPC E
With Apps Showcase it is very easy to showcase your favorite apps to your friends, family or the whole world.
Select the folder where your programs are and Apps Showcase lists all Apps with icon and name. Select the apps you want to present in your Showcase list.
For each App, you can add a description and a link. If you add an App Store Link like https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mysalesagent-your-personal/id966480103, Apps Showcase will automatically load the description from the App Store. In the settings you can adjust from which App Store (which Language) the descriptions will be fetched.
If you are a Member of the PHG Affiliate Network, you can add your Affiliate Code in the Settings and it will be added automatically to each iTunes Link.
Export the list as a CSV file for further processing in a spreadsheet or as a HTML web page, including images, clean linking and different designs. You can upload the HTML web page directly within Apps Showcase to your web server using the FTP Export.
All settings and information are stored locally and restored each time you start Apps Showcase.
On http://www.schneppi-software.de/appsshowcase/ you can see an example of a list made with by Apps Showcase.
Update Monitor will inform you about iOS/OS X App Updates even if you don't have installed these Apps currently.
Are you also exited when a new version with less issues and new features, hit the App Store? Are you also one of those people who wait for a specific upcoming feature in an App before purchasing it? Do you have had Apps purchased which you currenty haven't installed because you missed a feature, or it was not performing the way you expected? And because of this you removed these Apps from your device?
Wouldn't it be nice if you could monitor all your iOS/OS X Apps for updates even while you don't have them currently installed on your devices?
With Update Monitor, this is now possible! Just add all your Apps to your List of monitored Apps within Update Monitor and it will look for updated Apps each time you launch it. If an updated App is detected, Update Monitor will mark this App in the List of Monitored Apps, no matter how many Apps are monitored.
Update Monitor shows release notes, images, descriptions, supported devices and more for each monitored App.
- Monitors iPod, iPhone, iPad, iPad Pro and Macintosh Apps
- Displays Version Information and Release Notes
- Further displays App Icon, Description and Screenshots
- Shows supported Devices for each App
- Dock Icon Badge Counter for updated Apps
- Supports all App Stores around the World
- Search the App Store by App Names
- Add Apps by copying the iTunes Link
- Progress Bar for monitoring Progress
- Help File is included
- 64Bit Application
If you have any question regarding Update Monitor or if you are looking for additional functionality, please do not hesitate to contact me.
e-Protokoll will help you record and analyse your Gas-, Water- and Power-Rate-Meter values. The ability to add an unlimited amount of properties, rates and rate meters, makes this app useful not only for the private customer.
The following objects can be managed with an unlimited count of objects: - Energy Provider - Tariff - Rate changes / Rate Periods - Real Estates / Properties - Rate-Meters - Readings
e-Protocoll can remind you for due readings. This is optional and can be changed at any time for each counter. (OS X 10.9 and later)
You can import readings made outside of e-Protocoll or saved in Applications like Numbers for example, by using the CSV Import. So you don't have to enter your past readings manually.
The more information you provide, the more precise the results of the analysis will be.
With Watchfaces you can create beautiful images for your Apple Watch Gallery. Watchfaces will scale the images to perfectly fit into the Apple Watch Screen. Add various effects to your images to make them look even more beautiful on your watch.
- Pan & Zoom & Pinch (Trackpad Support)
- Interpolate while zooming (optional)
- Edge Detect
- Mean Removal
- Flip Horizontal and Vertical
- Add darker backdrop to top right corner (increase readability of Time Display)
- Drag & Drop Import
- Preview with Time Overlay
- Multi-Core/Multi-Processor Support
How to put your creations onto your watch:
- Create a Picture Album within your iCloud Photo Albums.
- Save your Watchface Images into this Album.
- Use the Apple Watch App on your iPhone and choose your Watchface Photo Album as the Album to sync with your Apple Watch.
Dock Meter shows your System CPU Load in the OS X Dock. You can adjust the update interval, so that the Meter does not put high CPU load onto your System by itself.
A friend of mine asked me to put this App into the App Store. In it's current state it works fine but has not much options. I am thinking of adding more features like different designs for the Dock Icon, to this App.
If you have ideas for new features, please use the support Link to get in contact with me.
OCR Butler is the most easy way to transform Text on Images into plain Text Files. Just Drag & Drop an Image into the OCR Butler Screen or load an Image from the File Menu and OCR Butler will instantly recognize the Text in the Image and convert it into plain Text which can be used in any other Application.
OCR Butler recognizes the following Languages:
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Esperanto (Alternative)
- Serbian (Latin)
Watch TV, Live Streams or monitor your surveillance Cameras. RTP Player is a Real-Time Transport Protocol Client which is able to play Networked Multicast Live Streams.
Optionally, the Player Window can be always in front of all other windows.
You can import URL's from M3U Files and enter them manually into your personal RTP Player Database. The M3U File Import automatically prevents the import of URL's which are already in your Database. If you enter an URL manually which is already in your Database, RTP Player will inform you. This makes maintaining your personal RTP Player Database very easy.
miniMD is an easy to use Markdown Editor with an automatic updated HTML Preview and HTML Source Code Output.
- Shortcuts for often used Markdown Marker
- Markdown Editor Zoom
- Live HTML Preview
- HTML Source Code Preview
- Load MD Files
- Save as MD File
- Export HTML Source Code
If you like miniMD, please rate it on the Mac App Store or Tweet about it. This will help others finding miniMD and motivate me to constantly improve miniMD. Thank you for your kind help!
ZabMon is a client for the Zabbix monitoring system. ZabMon is a "set & forget" solution for having important events always on the Screen without the need of an open Browser Window. ZabMon is NOT just a Window displaying the Zabbix Dashboard. ZabMon is using the Zabbix API to load and display current Events.
- Show minimum Severity and above
- Show only active or all Hosts
- Show all Unacknowledged or only last unacknowledged Events
- Supports HTTPS and HTTP Connections
- Set fetching Intervall
- Optionally show only Events older than x Minutes
- Optionally show only Events younger than x Days
- Optionally show Application Badge Counter in Dock
- Optionally play an Alarm Sound for new Events
Tested with latest Zabbix 2.x API.
Disclaimer: ZabMon is a third party App. The developer of this software is not affiliated with Zabbix LLC in any way.
Zabbix is a registered trademark of Zabbix LLC. Zabbix is the Enterprise-Class Open Source Monitoring Solution on http://www.zabbix.com.
Manage your personal collection of Liquids (Liquid Receipts), Flavours, Bases and Distributors and keep track of your Storage.
- Liquids Database
- Flavour Database
- Bases Database
- Distributors Database
Just enter your Flavours, Bases and Distributors once and use them to manage your Liquids and your personal Liquid Receipts. For each Item you can store additional Informations like up to 5 Flavours, a Base and Distributor and a graphical Illustration (Picture) for each Liquid or the share value of PG, VG and Water for each Base and more.
For each Item you can set an amount Value and the unit of measurement and if this amount Value is greater then 0, the Item will automatically be added to your Storage Database.
TipWiz - Fast and simple Tip Calculator
- Simply enter the Bill Value. If you like to, adjust the number of People and quality of the Service.
- TipWiz will instantly show you the Bill Total including the recommended Tip (based on the Service Quality), the share each Person has to pay, the Tip Total Value and the share each person has on the Tip Total.
- A round up function for rounding up the share for each Person, is included.
- Keep the Date and Time and your Bill Values, Person Count, Service Quality and Location in a nice History List.
- Share the results in Textform with any supporting iOS App like Mail & iMessage f.e.) (Currently only supported on iPhone)